Monday, November 15, 2010

Eat My County: I and I

November 10th, 2010 episode of Eat My Country. Having recently converted to Rastafarianism, the show is all about I and I. Focusing on the first person pronoun, this time it`s personal.
Featuring: The Sadies Dyin' Is Easy
Allan Mills I's The B'y
Corb Lund I've Been Needin'
Jimmie Strothers I Used To Work On A Tractor
Doc Watson w/ Clarence Ashley I'm Going Back to Jericho
Gillian Welch & David Rawlings I Want To Sing That Rock And Roll
Fred Eaglesmith and the Flat head noodlers I Shot Your Dog
Black Ace I Am the Black Ace
Clifton Chenier I'm On A Wonder
Willy Rafus And Work Gang I Got A Hurtin' In My Right Side
Fred Eaglesmith I Would
Mark Sultan I Get Nothin From My Girl
Hasil Adkins I'm Happy
Woods I Was Gone
Neko Case I'm An Animal
Bongo Joe I Wish I Could Sing

No comments:

Post a Comment