Saturday, March 12, 2011

Eat My Country: Poker Face


February 16th, 2011 episode of Eat My Country. This one's a crap shoot and we come up Aces. Alberta Bertha and Edmonchuck are real cards in a special game-show version of everyone's favorite country music show. This time the songs are all randomly selected through an on-air card game. You win some you lose some in this edition... Featuring Carolina Chocolate Drops Peace Behind the Bridge
Kendl Winter I'm a Child
Danny Michel Who's Gonna Miss You
El Boy Die Man Eagle
Sarah Harmer Washington
Neko Case Vengance is Sleeping
El Boy Die Journey of a Lame Deer
john doe & the sadies Before I Wake
The Chapin Sisters I Can Feel
Carolina Chocolate Drops Why Don't You Do Right?
Dead Horse Cushion
Caroline Mark Not a Doll
El Boy Die This is the Sound
Sarah Harmer Captive
Olenka & The Autumn Lovers Odessa
The Chapin Sisters Trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment